NIGHT SHIFT (CALGARY)
To help athletes train to play at the next level, BTG will be offering a Fall High Performance Program focused on increasing skill level, positional strategy and volleyball IQ. Welcome to the BTG "Breakfast Club".
- Program will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings
September 7th to November 23rd(12 weeks).
- Location: Various Locations
- Sessions will be run by BTG coaches Fraser Macleod.
- We will take a maximum of 30 athletes and it will be dependent on position (4 setters, 4 libero's, 10 middles, 10 outsides, 2 flex positions).
- Sessions will be run on two courts like a post-secondary practice, with individual positional skill development at the beginning then player-led game like drills to develop skills in the most realistic environment possible with coaches proving feedback.
- Sessions will be filmed and posted on a private YouTube channel for athletes to review
- Athletes will be provided with two BTG numbered practice shirts.
- Program also includes the BTG Post-Secondary Volleyball Education Session, list of Canadian coach contacts, Post-Secondary Coach Email Template and sample questions, as referred to in our recent Post-Showcase email to you.
- This program, besides providing you with advanced skill development, also provides you with the opportunity to connect with Fraser and demonstrate your coachability, character and work ethic, in a low- stress environment.
- Cost for the 12 week/ 24 session program is $900+ GST
U15-U18 FEMALE ATHLETES
CALGARYS ONLY P.M.
HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAINING PROGRAM
Refund & Covid Policy-
-Government Shutdown Prior To First Day, Full Refund Minus $15 Admin Fee
-Shutdown Anytime After First Day, Prorated Refund
-Opt-Out Prior To First Day 21-29 Days Prior To Start, 50% Refund Minus $15 Admin Fee
-Opt-Out Prior To First Day 1-20 Days Prior To Start, No Refund.