U15 NATIONAL SELECTS TEAM 2024
U15 ATHLETES SELECTS TEAMS FOR SUMMER 2024
The BTG National Selects training camp is a feeder program that are looking to pursue volleyball at a higher level. The U15 National Selects is a program athletes looking to learn, train, and compete in a high performance environment. This program is NOT for just anyone and the selection process is extensive. The program is open for any and all Canadian youth athletes to apply.
The program runs over 14 days (7 At Campus, 7 At Tournament), and provides high performance training for athletes on a university campus.
-Players stay in dorms in rooms of 2
-Hours of court time with some of the best coaches in Canada
-Any off court team building exercises are included in cost
-All meals are included
-Training gear is also included for athletes.
- Program Costs $3500-$5500 (Taxes Inc) Price Varies PENDING ON EXPENSES
- Payment Plans Are Provided To Help Out Families
- Players Must Attend The Entire Program Including All Training.
- Any Player Accepted Will Need To Pay A $1000 Non Refundable Deposit Upon Accepting
- All Players Who Live Within The Province Of The Selected Training Location Must Live On Campus With The Team During The Entire Program.
2024 U15 CANADIAN SELECTS
Dates: July 9-24 2023
Location: TWU (Not Confirmed)
Teams: U15 (Grads Of 2026/27)
We offer a wide variety of options for athletes to be seen within this program.
1. Attend a BTG event, including Tournaments, Training Programs, And Or Combine
1.. Private sessions with coaching staff
2.. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with recent footage